george strait house across the bay

There was sunshine everyday And wed love the night away In that house across the bay. In that house across the bay.


Pin Page

It gets cold here in the wintertime And my mind drifts away To that house across the bay.

. House Across the Bay George Strait Buy This Song. They say things happen for a reason But I cant find one good reason Why shes gone so soon. To that house across the bay.

Check out House Across The Bay by George Strait on Amazon Music. And wed love the night away. Create and get 5 IQ.

It gets cold here in the winter time. House Across The Bay is a popular song by George Strait Create your own TikTok videos with the House Across The Bay song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Life just seems to hang.

A long talk and a glass of wine. A long talk and a glass of wine. G It gets cold here A in the winter time D And my mind drifts away G to that house across the bay Em A G A long talk and a A glass of wine D and wed love the night away G But that was yesterday Em in A that house across the bay D.

To that house across the bay A long talk and a glass of wine And we laugh the night away But that was yesterday In that house across the bay Her laughter was contagious Her walk her talk her smile lit up every room They say things happen for a reason But I cant find one good reason Why shes gone so soon Life just seem to hang on every thought. Here is the song House Across The Bay from George Straits new album Here For A Good Time. To that house across the bay A long talk and a glass of wine And wed love the night away But that was yesterday In that house across the bay.

Life just seems to hang. George Strait Song 2011. Verse 1 Walking down this lonely stretch of beach She and I walked down a thousand times I just cant force myself to give her up Like all the things she left behind Gone are the days when Id.

They say things happen for a reason But I cant find one good reason Why shes gone so soon. House Across The Bay lyrics - George Strait Walkin down this lonely stretch of beach She and I walked down a thousand times I just can force myself to give her up Like all the things she left behind Gone are the days when Id way up With her body next to mine. Em A D D EmWalkin down this lonely stretch of beach she and I walked Ddown a thousand times I Emjust can force myself to give her up like all the things D she left behind EmGone are the days when Id way up with her warm bod-Ay next to mine.

Her laughter was contagious Her walk her talk her smile Lit up every room. Dean Dillon Bubba Strait George StraitNO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. There was sunshine everyday.

Life just seems to hang. All rights go to George Strait h. Walkin down this lonely stretch of beach she and I walked down a thousand times I just.

House Across The Bay Written by Dean Dillon Bubba Strait George Strait Recorded by George Strait Intro. No copyright infringement intended. To that house across the bay.

This is the first song I heard on the album that I heard and. Her laughter was contagious Her walk her talk her smile lit up every room. It gets cold here in the wintertime.

A long talk and a glass of wine And wed love the night away But that was yesterday In that house across the bay. And wed love the night away. They say things happen for a reason But I cant find one good reason Why shes gone so soon.

Gone all the days when Id wake up. New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Walkin down this lonely stretch of beach She and I walked down a thousand times I just cant force myself to give her up Like all the things she left behind Gone are the days when Id wake up With her warm body next to mine It gets cold here in the wintertime And my mind drifts away To that. With her body next to mine.

Intro Em A D D Verse 1 Em D Walkin down this lonely stretch of beach she and I walked down a thousand times Em D I just can force myself to give her up like all the things she left behind Em A Gone are the days when Id wake up with her warm body next to mine Chorus G A D It gets cold here in the wintertime G Em A And my mind drifts away to that house. Listen to House Across The Bay on Spotify. To that house across the bay.

And wed love the night away. A long talk and a glass of wine And wed love the night away But that was yesterday In that house across the bay. Intro Em A D D Verse Em D Walkin down this lonely stretch of beach she and I walked down a thousand times Em D I just can force myself to give her up like all the things she left behind Em A Gone are the days when Id way up with her warm bod- y next to mine Chorus G A It gets cold here in the winter time D G Em A.

But that was yesterday In that house across the bay. To that house across the bay. Her laughter was contagious Her walk her talk her smile Lit up every room.

And wed love the night away But that was yesterday. A song off of George Straits new album Here for a Good TimeI do not own anything. And my mind drifts away.

And my mind drifts away. To that house across the bay A long talk and a glass of wine And wed love the night away But that was yesterday In that house across the bay.


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin On Cool Cars


Fulton Mansion Rockport Photo Album Topix Mansions Rockport Texas Rockport


Pin Page


Pin Page


George Strait S House And Boat


Mooleric Homestead Birregurra Victoria


Beach Near Norton Gulch Sunset Bay State Park Oregon


San Juan Islands Seattle


Pin Page


Pin Page

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel